Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Home From School

Today I stayed home because of my bad cold. It is not fun. I have been reading, watching TV, and blogging all day. It is soooooooooooooooo boring. What? Sooooooooooooooooo isn't a word? I don't care. No offense. I was talking to the little red dotty line under sooooooooooooooooo. sorry for saying soooooooooooooo so much. Sorry.

Must go sleep.

3 comments:

PenguinLover October 23, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

OH NO!!!
SO SAD!!!!!
Get Better!!
Will u come to party??
PLEASE!!!
I miss u!
I hope u feel better!!!
Bye dudes

PenguinLover October 23, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

so sorry m
i hope u feel better after all ur sleeping
harts
me

Michele November 1, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

i am feeling much better dudes!

obama icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to My Music!!!!!!!! Especially the last one!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP