Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Background!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! I just got an awesome back ground! It has tons of space, and it's pretty! Comment if you are sane and like it.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.............................

I am bored.

I have changed the background twelve times...

now i have settled

do do
do do
do do
do
do do do do
DO
do do do do do
do do do do
do
do do
do do
do
dooooooooooooo

[the beat to the jeopardy song in doo's]
[is doo's a word?]
[it should be]
[nvm]

5 comments:

Hannalew February 22, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

nice. i like the frog...

Bupsi Blog February 27, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Ya!!!! the frog is sweet!!!

Hannalew February 27, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Lovely.

PenguinLover March 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

luv ur background
c u l8r allig8r
gotta run

PenguinLover March 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

hmm
u havent posted for a long time
i might come down 2 ur house 2day 2 see whats up

obama icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to My Music!!!!!!!! Especially the last one!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP