Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OBAMA HAS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OBAMA IS OUR NEW PRESIDENT!!!! THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME, DUDE!!!!!

I don't have to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**happy**

**screaming in laughter**

**celebrating in joy**

**smiling so hard face hurts**

**dog annoyed by fire crackers**

**anyways**

**happy, again**

**OBAMA HAS WON**

4 comments:

PenguinLover November 10, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Hey babydoll
This is me. u havnt posted in a while. R u okay? It would totally suck if u werent. Anyway, i just formed a blog with L, and its called The Proj Blog, its really cool, and u can add authors, and we really want u. but we need ur email. which we dont have. but we need it. cuz we need u

PenguinLover November 10, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Hey M
Ive got a ?
Howd u get ur playlist on there?
I made 1 but i cant get it on
HELP!!
Plz?
P.S. Where r u??

Michele November 11, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

hey C
i will tell you my email. I will call you soon OK??

Michele November 11, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

hey. I will leave a comment on creatability, OK???

obama icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to My Music!!!!!!!! Especially the last one!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP